CBPOK Hosts Training Event: Oklahoma Cannabis Business Tax Strategies
CBPOK Hosts Training Event: Oklahoma Cannabis Business Tax StrategiesWednesday, August, 21st - from 2pm-4pm - The CBPOK (Cannabis Business Professionals of Oklahoma) are hosting a special training event for Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Business Owners. Make your plans and reserve your set now for this one-day event. When it comes to the Oklahoma cannabis industry, setting up your business properly can mean the difference between making it big and barely making it. The cannabis industry and taxes is a complex issue and requires some education, we are here to help you, the Oklahoma cannabis business owner better understands just where your money is going each transaction, as well as, how to streamline your business, thereby, maximizing your cannabis profits.
Topics for Discussion:
- Are the margins in cannabis businesses worth the risk?
- Will I give all of my profits up in taxes?
- Do I really need a cannabis CPA or can I do this myself?
- Can I get around any of the taxes that are in place on cannabis?
- What is 280E?
- Do I need an S-Corp or a Corp?
- Could an LLC be the right move for me?
- What do I need to know about cannabis accounting?
- Is my business set up in a way to maximize my profits?
- What about banking? How can I get credit cards or business accounts?
Cannabis Business Professionals of OklahomaCannabis Business Professionals of Oklahoma is a full-service cannabis industry business association that continues to pioneer strategies and services for the Oklahoma Medical Cannabis industry. Cbpok.org’s association of Oklahoma medical cannabis businesses and professionals represent stores and dispensaries, grows, infused-product manufacturers, testing laboratories, and ancillary businesses, including lenders, landlords, CBD and hemp producers, trim companies, security providers, consultants, vendors, inventors, and packaging companies.