A Week in our Office
A Week in our Office- June 15, 2020
Here is a summary of what we did last week in Our Office for June 15, 2020.
- New Applications:
- Filing for these license types with the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA) In Tulsa, Oklahoma Haskell, Osage, Sequoyah, Muskogee and Payne Counties as well as in the cities of Tulsa, Oklahoma City and Norman:
- -Transport agent licenses Explained here to make sure employees and agents can transfer medical marijuana legally without fear of criminal prosecution or product confiscation.
- OMMA Renewals:
- -Two-year resident: resolving issues related to unexpected residency issue and rumored remedy explained here
- -Certificate of Compliance: working with municipalities like the Cities of Norman Tulsa and Oklahoma City to obtain this required document that was not part of the original application but is now required.
- -Corporate documents required by the OMMA such as bylaws and operating agreements that were not part of the original application.
- Compliance Services:
- Handling Monthly reporting for multiple grow, processing and dispensary facilities and welcomed new clients this week in Wagoner, Tulsa, Oklahoma, and Love Counties to handle:
- -OMMA/ Oklahoma Tax Commission (OTC) monthly reports
- -Bookkeeping services to provide financial reporting to clients with and without bank accounts at Oklahoma Marijuana Friendly Banks (MFB)
- -OBNDD – Submitted new permit requests as required by the Oklahoma Bureau Of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs and Prepared clients for OBNDD audits by ensuring compliance with OBNDD security, fencing, and employee screening process based on these requirements
- Cannabis Business Litigation:
- -Representing business owners and landlords involved in eviction proceedings in Bryan and Oklahoma Counties
- -Negotiating owner separation proceedings in Cleveland, Oklahoma that involve entity valuation and separation agreements for entities that both did and did not have Operating Agreements at the inception of their operations.
- -Drafted Operating Agreements for entities commencing operations in Tulsa. Oklahoma, Bryan and Comanche Counties.
If we can help you with these matters or anything else, call or text us:
5 Aug, 2020
Jones Brown Law Marketing