“You should run your business and not let your business run you.”
This sage professional advice applies to Cannabis businesses owners and operators just as it does to any other type of business.
The issues presented by the regulations of the State of Oklahoma and the federal government do not create an environment where ongoing successful cannabis businesses are an impossibility.
Each of the experienced and trusted suppliers and professionals which are part of the Cannabis Business Professionals of Oklahoma network firmly believe the “Every Problem Has a Solution” and are committed to working with business owned who share our desire to manage and operate fully compliant and profitable cannabis businesses.
We offer FREE ongoing access to announcements regarding existing regulations and compliance requirements and updates in Oklahoma and federal taxation, zoning, application & licensing, and packaging & labeling, cultivation rules, dispensary regulations, and testing protocols and requirements. Check HERE to join today.
We also enhanced information and consulting services which provide access to professionals and solutions in these areas
- real estate brokers,
- Cannabis business specific accounting and bookkeeping services,
- 280E state and federal tax preparation and strategy,
- Strategic entity formation for tax planning purposes
- Entity licensing and franchising,
- property, premises crop and workers compensation insurance,
- Product suppliers (environmental controls, structures, greenhouse coverings and accessories, lights, pots, trays and containers, cloning system, growing mediums. Warming cables, fertilizer and pest control.
- seed to sale software systems,
- banking options
- security systems.
- Human Resource management
- Packaging, Branding and Trademark solutions
- Marketing Services
- Defense of criminal charges
- “On Retainer” access to experienced cannabis attorneys for the full range of required business services such as licenses, permits and renewals, corporate formation, drafting of Letters of Intent, Operating Agreements, Process and Procedure Manuals and Plans, Employee Handbooks and contracts, Real estate and equipment purchase and lease agreements, Product labeling compliance, Intellectual Property protection as well as general questions, counsel and guidance
- Discounts on legal services such as document drafting and review of a lease, purchase sale agreements, investor contracts, consulting service agreements and all other business legal needs including civil litigation and criminal defense.
The monthly fee for this service is based on a business’s monthly revenue based on the following schedule:
- Not yet open = $100
- Up to $25.000 = $500
- Between $25,000 and $50,000 = $750
- Between $50,000 and $75,00 = $1,000
- Between $75,00 and $100,000 = $1,250
For revenues in excess $100,000 monthly, which would be indicative of a highly lucrative enterprise, we will discuss a free structure similar to that previously stated based on the immediate and ongoing needs of your business Check HERE to join today.
Feel free to call, text or email with any questions about this service